Please join us at Practicus AI to build the next generation AI & Data Science platform
Who are we?
Practicus AI is an innovative Seattle based startup developing a cutting-edge AI & Data Science Platform.
Our mission is to make AI-powered analytics more accessible to a larger audience, and provide a platform where technical and non-technical users can collaborate better.
As a result of our work, businesses and non-profits of all sizes around the world transform their organizations, affecting the lives of millions.
Why join us?
At Practicus AI, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire for you, for us, and for the users of the next generation AI platform.
- Create, manage and integrate software to automate and secure Kubernetes environments
- Develop solutions that can support large capacity and scale reliably, in a 24/7 environment
- Collaborate with the Information Security and Software development teams to support operational capabilities
- 3+ years experience working with Unix Linux systems from kernel to shell and beyond
- 3+ scripting experience in Shell and Python
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- Configuration management
- CI/CD tools
- Information Security
To apply for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role title at the subject line.