Please join us at Practicus AI to build the next generation AI & Data Science platform
Who are we?
Practicus AI is an innovative Seattle based startup developing a cutting-edge AI & Data Science Platform.
Our mission is to make AI-powered analytics more accessible to a larger audience, and provide a platform where technical and non-technical users can collaborate better.
As a result of our work, businesses and non-profits of all sizes around the world transform their organizations, affecting the lives of millions.
Why join us?
At Practicus AI, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate, and creative. We create to inspire for you, for us, and for the users of the next generation AI platform.
- This is an umbrella role for different types of backend applications including;
- Our macOS, Windows and Linux applications
- Micro services development for our web applications
- 5+ years experience in building distributed backend systems
- 2+ years Big data experience
- 2+ years Python experience
- Pandas, DASK, or Apache Spark experience
- C++ / Rust systems programming experience
- Large distributed systems design is a big plus
- Big data with GPUs is a big plus
- Linux kernel development experience, even as a hobby, is a big plus
To apply for this role, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role title at the subject line.